Thursday, September 18, 2008

Things that irritate me

The things that get to me is when people talk about other people because they are darker. They dont know how it feels to be talked about by your own people. I remeber lots of times when people talked about the color of my skin. It made me so sad, I almost cried. But now that im getting older i dont let it gets to me. I always wondered if I use certain things would I get lighter. when some one used to talk about the color of my skin I used to put on a front. I used to pertend like I was ok, when deep insideI was hurt.



Another thing that gets to me is when people talk about people because of their sexuality. People dont know what they go through or what they went through. Its probaly a certain reason why they are the way they are. Pepole these days dont care about peole feelings. They dont what kind of things they face every day because what they decided to do with their life. I just wished didnt bring others down because it just makes them look bad.



If i could tell people who are going through things, I would tell them not to feel bad. dont let any one bring them down. stay strong with your head held high because you are going to make it with or wth out them.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I TOTALLY AGREE! BUT LIKE YOU SAID YOU CAN'T LET PEOPLE GET TO YOU! I HONESTLY FEEL THAT PEOPLE ONLY TALK ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE BECAUSE THEY HAVE A LOW SELF ESTEEM THEMSELVES. THEY JUST WANT TO TALK ABOUT OTHERS TO MAKE THEM FEEL BETTER! BUT I HONESTLY FEEL THAT AS LONG AS YOU LOVE THE WAY YOU LOOK, DON'T WORRY ABOUT WHAT OTHERS SAY! THEY JUS WISH THEY COULD LOOK AS BEUTIFUL AS YOU(NO HOMO)LOL :)

chris brown's wifey -4- lifey said...

u is a nice sista and i luv u too death eventhough we have our difference but at lease we make up u will always be dat best friend to me

Rel said...

everything u said was true about people these days good topic